The fire department responded to the situation.  Administrators placed students in exterior buildings or school buses till the source of the smell could be located.

By 11:10 a.m. the students were back in the building.  The source of the odor was a light fixture, the school system said.  No injuries were reported. — Christina Dimeo Guseman

Related Posts

dewi88 cuanslot dragon77 cuan138 enterslots rajacuan megahoki88 ajaib88 warung168 fit188 pusatwin pusatwin slot tambang88 mahkota88 slot99 emas138