Heartfelt gratitude

On the morning of Jan. 7 at approximately 2 a.m., my wife Christine and I awoke to the horrendous experience of our home being on fire. Fortunately, we were able to escape uninjured immediately through the front door and ran to a neighbor’s home for help. The internal fire started in our sunroom and destroyed everything we owned including our vehicles. We can’t express how grateful we are and how much we appreciate the people in our community and beyond who expressed their sympathy and provided us with clothes, food, and other essentials, as well as opened their homes to us during this very tragic time. We will always remember the kindness and concern of the people of this community. Our heartfelt gratitude.

Related Posts

dewi88 cuanslot dragon77 cuan138 enterslots rajacuan megahoki88 ajaib88 warung168 fit188 pusatwin pusatwin slot tambang88 mahkota88 slot99 emas138